Brookland is a neighborhood located in the Northeast Quadrant of Washington, DC. Some Brookland landmarks include:
- Dahlgreen Courts: A historic structure that was designed by George T. Santmyers and built in stages between 1927 and 1929.
- Fort Bunker Hill: One of seven temporary earthquake forts built by the Union Army during the Civil War.
- Charles Richard Drew Memorial Bridge: named after Charles Richard Drew, an American surgeon and medical researcher.
Trusted Auto Repair Shop near Brookland
Most Brookland residents rely on their cars to get to school, work, and a multitude of other places. When their cars need maintenance or repairs, they come to Old Ox Tire & Auto in Washington, DC. We are only 0.4 miles away from Brookland and can take care of all your auto repair needs. Our technicians have decades of combined experience and are experts in all things auto repair. Here are some reasons why you should choose Old Ox Tire & Auto in Washington, DC:
- We provide customers with easy to understand estimates before starting any work.
- All of our technicians are ASE-Certified.
- Most of our services come with a 24-month/24,000 mile warranty on parts and labor.
- Most truck and car services can be completed while you wait, and many of our repairs can be completed in as little as one day.
If you are a Brookland resident, don't hesitate to schedule an appointment with Old Ox Tire & Auto in Washington, DC today. You can do so online or give us a call at 202-470-2811.
No question is too big or too small. Contact us today.